Saturday, November 8, 2008

5.

hello all -
well it's saturday night and that means that it's WEEKLY ROUND-UP!
weekly roundup is the name that i now just came up with to sum up the week's weekly happenings. actually, these are just more suggested bands, films, restaurants, polaroids, anything else i feel like putting in here.
trust me, follow what i write in here and your Cool Level will increase by 94328048239057203948%...and that's a lot.
so here goes the FIRST EVER WEEKLY ROUNDUP!


Band of the Week -Frog Eyes
Film of the Week -"Cash Back"
Book of the Week -"Letters to a Young Poet" by Rainer Maria Rilke
Quote of the Week -"I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am." ---Sylvia Plath
Polaroid of the Week -


"Gypsies on 6th Street"

***By the way, these polaroids of the week so far are going to be from my own polaroid collection. If you would like to submit polaroids for Weekly Roundup, you can sumbit them to me in person or send scans of them to srangel2@stedwards.edu.
until next time,
-SER