Thursday, May 14, 2009

WARNING: BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THIS...
AND NOW THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE.

I'M BACK!
THE BLOG IS BACK (INSANITY INCLUDED)!



Hello, Humans:
Welcome to SarahEatsWhales, the blog that will save your soul.
Look no further; the answers are all right here.

Basically, SarahEatsWhales is a blog featuring amazing music, movies, documentaries, books, pictures, things to do, and places to see suggestions by Yours Truly.
SarahEatsWhales is also commited to saving souls from the Evils of Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and other pointless internet networking sites...I do; however, have mixed feelings about Myspace (from the musical/band aspects...and I still have an account...yes, I'm a hypocrite but at least I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter).

It goes like this:
Everyday (or almost everyday), SarahEatsWhales will post a witty/intellectual/inspiring/whatever-I-want quote or a quote from the Bible (I'm Christian, ya'll. Don't hate). A song/band selection might be included as well.

Every week, SarahEatsWhales will feature 3 movie suggestions from Yours Truly -1 indie film, 1 foreign film, and 1 documentary.
SarahEatsWhales will also feature/suggest 1 amazing band to listen to, a book to read, and a Polaroid Picture of the Week.


Oh yeah, and did I mention that I hate Facebook? And Myspace? And Twitter?
LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND!
COMMIT SOCIAL NETWORKING SUICIDE AND FOLLOW THIS BLOG!
You'll be glad you did.
Because in the end, this is all you'll need...you might need a myspace to promote your band...but you'll need this more than water.
Seriously.





See you tomorrow, everyone!
Love The Nu Kid on the Blog,
SER